1. Finding an envelope and stamp for your entry into the Tyrrell's/delicious magazine competition.
2. Bringing the washing in.
3. Twisting your hair while looking at the ceiling in the right-hand corner of the room for a story idea.
4. Lying across the desk, prostrate-like, after the ceiling in the right-hand corner of the room has refused to give up any of its ideas.
5. Wondering whether exercise bikes can be used for exercise as well as hanging small pieces of hand-washing.
6. Deciding whether the saying 'Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?' has any merit and confirming no, no it doesn't.
7. Miscalculating the number of items a procrastination list needs before you feel justified in going to bed.