1. Watching Deadwood and saying to your partner, "I mean, really, do they need to say 'c*cksucker' quite so much?"
2. Realising that people who were born in 1993 are now eligible to vote. Sero?
3. Automatically picking up the locally produced, gluten and antibiotic-free, certified free range eggs with no added hormones at the supermarket.
4. Deciding amongst your pals whose house to hold the regular poker game at based on who has the most and/or youngest kids.
5. Enjoying a track called 'Blue-winged Kookaburras' on an album called Kakadu: A Celebration of the Wetlands.
6. Eating exactly eight almonds a day because your nutritionist told you to.
What. The. Fuck.
Then again, a darling twenty-something pal of mine who is a fully sick rock band drummer has just started knitting granny squares so hey, maybe 20 is the new 40.